In our work we often find people talking about creating knowledge like it was a commodity. Something that can be bought or sold. Something to be transferred from one person to another. Unfortunately, this is [...]
Browse by Category
If you would like to receive an email from us once a month with our latest blog, please complete the form below. Thank you!
- Launching our new website – time to celebrate!
- The consequences of mindless hurrying – Judging, not listening.
- The essential ingredient for understanding, creativity and learning – Suspension of Disbelief
- Our Drive to Connect
- So how do we identify our ‘Real work’?
- Driving positive outcomes through being a passionate, life-long learner
- New Year ahead – Resolutions or Reflection?
- Hope – a catalyst to your future
- Re-arranging the Furniture – The Power of Context
- The Myth of the “Quick Fix” (Creating knowledge takes time)