We finished our February thinking with…… Ask yourself, what percentage of your week is made up of your real work? How aware are your colleagues of their real work? How much duplication is happening? Do [...]
Browse by Category
- The consequences of mindless hurrying – Judging, not listening.
- The essential ingredient for understanding, creativity and learning – Suspension of Disbelief
- Our Drive to Connect
- So how do we identify our ‘Real work’?
- Driving positive outcomes through being a passionate, life-long learner
- New Year ahead – Resolutions or Reflection?
- Hope – a catalyst to your future
- Re-arranging the Furniture – The Power of Context
- The Myth of the “Quick Fix” (Creating knowledge takes time)
- The Adventures of Growing Your Small Business Part 3; Discovering the transferable skills and strengthening the toolkit
- The Adventures of Growing Your Small Business Part 2; The induction of Mary – Challenge or opportunity?
- The Adventure of Growing your Small Business.